OT: good web hosting companies (was Re: run Rev app on two networked computers?)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Jul 6 23:56:55 EDT 2004

On Jul 7, 2004, at 12:53 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> The hosting company I use (Tierra.net) maintains a server farm
> preconfigured for the Rev engine, but I suspect they're the exception
> rather than the rule. :)

I am using JaguarPC after a recomendation I read here on the list. I
was able to install the metacard engine there with not a single
problem, they have mySQL, tons of space and bandwidth... it's a very
high level service and their support is awesome. I recommend them very
much! only 10 bucks per month.

Also my CGI-Tool palette works fine with them, it's able to install MC
and LibCGI and your stacks with no fuss... It's just nice to see
technology working!

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL