3D project.

Ryno Swart swartart at iafrica.com
Tue Jul 6 13:10:29 EDT 2004

I have a project which requires serious high-level programming, way
beyond my abilities.

I need to build a 3D perspective rendering engine to demonstrate a
system I recently developed.

The most able programmers that I have come across, and the most helpful
(not a minor consideration), are in this group, and I would appreciate
it if anybody who has the required skills would get in touch with me. I
do not know what programming language would best for this project, this
is part of what I have to learn.

Ryno.
swartart at iafrica.com
http://artistvision.org ...a work in progress...
(I have posted this same message to the Hypercard group)