ANN: Export Vector to Adobe Ilustrator

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Mon Jul 5 14:38:30 EDT 2004

>Message: 13
>Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 19:37:05 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: ANN: Export Vector to Adobe Ilustrator
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>Cc: metacard at lists.runrev.com
>
>Hi developers,
>
>Download the stack "Export Vector to Adobe Ilustrator"
>from:
>
><http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/export_vector_to_ilustrator.zip>
>
>This stacks shows a handler that export the vector
>graphics from RR/MC to an Adobe Ilustrator file.
>
>Thanks to Richard Gaskin for his help with the color
>names conversion and everyone of you who offer help
>for this task!
>
>Planned for next releases: export images and later
>export text fields.
>
>If you find this handler useful then, please,
>collaborate to write the code that export
>images and text fields.
>
>al

Dear Al,

This is a great service to the Run Rev community. Thank you so much.
This was the one thing that I missed from SuperCard. I had no idea
this was possible without additional changes in the engine.

One point. I noticed that you do not include the "Line" type graphic.
Was there a reason for that? Would it work the same for line as
polygon?

I don't have Illustrator, but I do use FreeHand a great deal. I found
that the graphics on you stack are all inverted (about the 0 degree
axis) in FreeHand. Easy to invert them within FreeHand.

Jim