Building a standalone

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Mon Jul 5 08:46:38 EDT 2004

>when I use the ask and answer dialog build in Revolution, I use the
>global gRevAppIcon to set an icon. I use the standard image library
>of revolution
>
>when I am in revolution, no problem
>
>when I build a standalone I don't see the possibility to add the
>"image library" in the standalone as it was possible in previous
>versions of revolution
>
>when I'm in the standalone and the ask or answer dialog is called,
>the icon isn't displayed. It's merely empty.
>
>Where can I find the tip to force rev to include the entire image
>library in the satandalone  ?
<snip>

I think I asked a similar question a while back and found no solution
other than making sure I added individual items to the splash/standalone that
were needed by my app file (which the standalone opened). This
becomes a problem for me
if I then change the app file and do not have icons I need in the standalone.

I also wish I could simply add the entire image library into the
standalone if I want.

Ciao!
sims

EuroRevCon - November 2004   Sign up now!
The November 2004 EuroRevCon Features...
Kevin Miller, Rev CEO Keynote Sunday evening and daily discussions, two full
days of Rev presentations and discussions by expert Rev developers
Malte Brill, Richard Gaskin, Klaus Major, Frederic Rinaldi, and Jan Schenkel.

Also offered are special pricing on Dan Shafer's book Revolution: Software at
the Speed of Thought, and Special Rev License pricing for attendees.

--
Tech Conferences  http://TechieTours.com
We make...