21 years ahead in math and blocked by a stupid field displaybug?

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Jul 1 23:33:12 EDT 2004

On Jul 1, 2004, at 3:34 PM, MisterX wrote:

> Someone said primes are stupid numbers... without them
> you wouldn't have computer safety and your bank accounts
> would be easy to hack. So are they still stupid now?

Uh... I said stupid big primes, in portuguese we say stupid big when we
need to say very enormously big, I think it was a cultural mistake
here, like saying damn big number... I know the importance of primes,
even my passwords used to be prime numbers! I like them really.... was
this comment for me?

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL