Higher Ed Lab Purchases?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Jul 1 13:38:28 EDT 2004

Hi,

Well, now that I've convinced my department to buy Rev licenses, I can't
get any info on exactly *what* it is to buy and for how much.

The website lists only K-12 multi-user packs.

Anybody out there actually using it in higher ed know what they did to buy
it? It's the end of the fiscal year here and we've got a small bit of
money we need to use or lose by yesterday (okay, today really, but I did
send Heather an email yesterday and don't know what to tell my
department).

Hopefully it's not more than the ~$500 I recall it being (but my memory
isn't always accurate).

TIA,

Judy