Can Rev Telnet?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jul 1 12:21:12 EDT 2004

have you tried

answer shell("telnet /?")

I dont know if the shell will be blocked though because the nature of telnet
(like ftp or nslookup).
Otherwise there is a stack that does FTP for metacard (google it) which does
a similar thing.

There was this one nice telnet applescriptable tool on the mac. Alas I dont
know of any similar
tools on PCs.

use tcp port 23 to send your sockets.
I dont know the protocols but there shure is an rfc for it to learn them.

Hope that helps. Telling us what you want to do may bring another solution
though...
Cheers
Xavier