find (and table fields)

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Sat Jan 31 23:39:36 EST 2004

And while our gurus are thinking about table fields, coincidentally, I've
been trying to find the syntax for getting the contents of a cell in a
table field.  The glossary says a cell is specified by its column and row
numbers (eg: 1,2), but playing with a table and the message box, I
can't 'put' the contents of cell.  Is there simple syntax for this?
Dave