Transcript line continuation

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Sat Jan 31 19:26:27 EST 2004

On Saturday, January 31, 2004, at 05:05 PM, Björnke von Gierke wrote:

> try this instead and see if that works,  if yes then its time for a
> bugzilla entry about the \ and handler declaration
>
> on xxx  aaaa, bbbb, cccc, dddd, eeee, ffff
>
> end xxx

Naw, it is time to buzilla me.

I "simplified" the example to send to the list and in the process took
out the Revolution key words I was trying to use as parameters.  Well,
at least I didn't run off and bugzilla it.

I need to remember:  Test the simplified case.  Look at all the data.
Check with peers.  Then bugzilla.

Dar Scott