Movie question

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Jan 31 13:19:19 EST 2004

On Jan 31, 2004, at 4:46 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> Bon jour Yves,
>>
>> On Mac OS X 10.3.2 with rev 2.1.2
>> I have Qt file
>> this Qt file can be acessed by a filepath which is in a variable :
>> filepathTomovie
>>
>> I'd like to take off from this QT file the first picture to display
>> in an image control
>> Is it possible ??
>
> a:
>
> can wait a little until Trevor comes up with a new version of his
> great QT external,
> which will let you get an image of a movie-file, if i remember his
> announcement
> correct, or

I actually started updating the docs for the next release last night
and I should post it sometime today.  There is a function that will
save a still image from any movie on your harddrive to a file.  You can
pass the time where the still image appears or grab the poster image of
the movie.

I've been using the QT External in two projects I'm working on and have
been pounding on it quite a bit so there are a number of bug fixes in
this next release.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia