Some advice on video frame grabbing

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Sat Jan 31 05:58:55 EST 2004

On 1/31/04 7:12 PM, "Doug Lerner" <doug at webcrossing.com> wrote:

With regard to

> Weird thing 2
> -------------
> You know my original problem of the grabbed frame not showing up in the
> target image? If I quit the IDE, then the first time I try it it will work.
> But for subsequent times it will not work. This is 100% reproducible.

I'm narrowing down the problem. The image is actually there! If I select it
with the pointer tool I can't see it, but... if I select the image with the
object inspector the image shows up.

What gives?

Strangeness all around.

I even got a Rev "error in selecting image" dialog pop up once...

I wonder if there is something wrong with my IDE...

doug