iconic

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 30 22:06:42 EST 2004

I am having a real problem with the iconic property.

The docs say that you can set the iconic of a stack to true to minimize
it BUT with my stack which has the decorations off it not only does not
do anything but it also stops all of my buttons from executing. The
buttons highlight normally but clicking them does not do anything.
I set the iconic to false but nothing is changed.

The docs do not mention anything about the decorations for use with
iconic.

Does anyone have any ideas on the true behavior of iconic?

Thanks

Tom

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102