Minimize

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Jan 30 10:27:01 EST 2004

Hello,

Does anyone know if I can put a Minimize button in my "special" window
stack. The stack has decorations set to empty and has no window border
at all. I do not want to use the standard window decorations.

The problem is that windows people are telling me that the stack does
not show up in the task bar. "alt" & "tab" do not work on windows with
this stack. "command" & "tab" work fine on the mac and the stack shows
up in the dock.

reason: I could not find an exceptable cross-platform window size
solution on 800x600 screens that handled my image sizes. I could not
change the image sizes so I needed the window to be exact. But if the
window size was the right size on macintosh it would be off on windows
and vice versa. There would be either a cut off section or the window
would not cover the screen completely. This window size was discussed
heavily on this list before and I did not see a good enough solution.

So I would like to hide/minimize the window on mac and windows.

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS
1000 Killarney Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15234