Suppressing a message?

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Fri Jan 30 06:04:12 EST 2004

I notice that, but wonder about the timing of how that works. According to
the docs, the deleteGraphic message (for example) is sent when a graphic
removed from the stack.

But when, message-timing-wise, is it removed from the stack?

If I say

lock messages
delete graphic "a"
unlock messages

Have I really blocked the deleteGraphic message from being sent? Or is it
being sent after the messages are unlocked?

doug