[OT] PC-ing A Mac

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 19:51:26 EST 2004

It's hard to take this seriously. It has to be a joke.

"January 28

How I PC'd an Apple G5 If you've had problems getting through to the
site, this article is why. This has become the most read article in our
history. If you haven't already, see what the fuss is about."

It's so lame that it's created its own denial of service attack. This
is about as cool as dangling your kids over the rail three stories up.