Some strange Rev parsing problem?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Jan 29 15:01:39 EST 2004

sorry for my ranting, im having parsing problems!

Fixing things over and over for new problems is not fun.
Im currently stalled in bringing a lot of new tools for
Rev and while these pose no problem to develop and debug in MC,
RR is not as fun.

And while the GUI is definitely nicer in Rev, it's tempting to
develop on the nicer platform. Im just not getting the part where
the development part of a development system prevents clean
development. My roulette game went easy, the stupid browser was
2 times harder, buggier due to the debugger, the variable watcher
the replacetext, etc... Go figure!

;)

Note: FruityLoops is the king (like HC) of music making,
its GUI is 99% perfect and it's a pleasure to abuse...

But their patch panel channel IDE is so crappy -
but it's a beauty!!!! http://www.flstudio.com -
sorry couldn't find a picture of the channel dashboard
editor but hit the plug-ins link and you'll get the picture
of the "objects"!

I got 33 controls to create for my uc-33 (www.evolution.co.uk),
Assigning a control from the box is as simple as moving the
control on the box you need assigned! But you can't select
more than one control at a time, you can't copy-paste or cmd-d
clone, align, etc... it's a horror! But it's sweet once made!!!

If RR did midi like fruity, it could be the one and
only vst plug-in to have ;)