Using Valentina databases

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jan 29 07:02:24 EST 2004

Duane, You will probably have more questions about Valentina than
Revolution for your projects, so I would recommended joining the
Valentina support list. I know from discussions on that list that a
number of people produced various dictionaries with Valentina
(although not with Rev), so just searching the list archives may turn
out something useful.

Robert