Using Valentina databases

rodney tamblyn rodney at infiny.co.nz
Thu Jan 29 00:06:24 EST 2004

Duane,

There are several people here on this list (including myself) who have
lots of experience using Valentina with Revolution.  You can also post
to the Valentina email list (see the web site).  For basic usage, just
use the Revolution built-in database support.  If you have any specific
  questions please feel free to contact me either here or off list.

Regards,

Rodney