Filtering with more than 4 types (OSX)

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 28 05:04:23 EST 2004

Hi dreamer,

Just for information, if I remember well, MacOS limits the filtering up
to 4 types.
A custom proc filter is needed to filter more than 4 types.

But sorry, I don't know how to do simply in Rev.
The only idea I have is to write an external that will call the MacOS
file selector with a custom file proc according to your need.

Regards.
Thierry.