libURL issues?

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 18:32:41 EST 2004

At 3:12 pm -0800 27/1/04, Richard Gaskin wrote:

>No reports like this have come in through the previous year since that code
>was written.
>
>Is the latest engine a little more finicky about hit testing?

The problem I had occurred with Rev 2.1.2 and MC 2.5, so I don't
think it's a recent engine issue. What version of libUrl were you
using when you encountered the problem? I notice the one linked to in
RevNet is a little old. The latest is 1.0.13. You can get it here:

<http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/interimreleases/liburl/releases.shtml>

Cheers
Dave