geometry-challenged

emerson bullen emibullen999 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 12:46:31 EST 2004

stop sending me these emails i dont no who you are or what your talking about

Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:Graham Samuel wrote:

> Just out of curiosity, can Richard G say which (if any) of the
> solutions offered to the 'intersection' problem he actually adopted,
> and if it did what he wanted - sorry if you've already said and I
> missed it.

He can't quite yet because he hasn't sorted through the various alternatives
in a way that he can apply to the problem at hand quite yet. Hopefully soon
(gotta finish a client project first)...

--
Richard Gaskin
Fourth World Media Corporation