technical question about Rev's base64decode

emerson bullen emibullen999 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 12:39:02 EST 2004

stop sending me these emails i don't no who you are or worse what your talkiong about.

Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com> wrote:
On Sunday, January 25, 2004, at 09:31 PM, Doug Lerner wrote:

> Does Rev, in general, support any sized strings for base 64 decoding?

That has been my experience. IIRC, Rev will ignore all the chars it
should in decoding.

Revolution will use line ends outside of the base64 standard, but those
can be converted as needed and often are converted in any conversions
just before communication. I think this is reasonable.

Big chunks of data put into fields should be broken into lines.

Dar Scott