Bug votation (Was: Re: A cross-platform answer file?)

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Tue Jan 27 07:37:53 EST 2004

>Frank Leahy <frank at backtalk.com> wrote:
>
>>  I guess if this feature is that important we should all be voting for
>>  it, right?  (How does one do that?)
>
>Who is permitted to vote?
>
>I went two or three times on Bugzilla (with Revzilla or directly) and
>saw each time that I was given 0 (zero) vote authorization ;-))

You need to have a login account (any rev developer can add it). Then
you will get 100 votes to distribute. Admittedly, the bugzilla
interface is quite clumsy and it is not always clear how to add
votes. You need to be logged in to see those extra options and
display the bug you want to vote for. Then somewhere on that page is
a link allowing you to add your votes.

Robert