Transcript handling of OR and AND expressions

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jan 26 12:30:23 EST 2004

Jim-

Monday, January 26, 2004, 4:16:36 AM, you wrote:

JL> The docs don't say AFAIK, but I always wondered, so just now I tested
JL> this. It's a good thing to know about sometimes.

Well, it is indeed good to know about, but I'd be *very* wary about
relying on behavior that isn't documented. You run a good chance of
your code breaking for no apparent reason in a future rev release.

OTOH, I *like* this behavior a lot, and it would be good to get a
ruling from runrev on whether this is by design (and therefore
destined to be in the docs).

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net