A bit stuck on creating a new image

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Sun Jan 25 11:42:50 EST 2004

You might consider changing your server protocol to not use CRLF as the
delimiter (I'm assuming you wrote the server portion too?).  In HTTP
for example, the web server either sends the image size in the http
header, or if that's missing, it assumes the image is complete when the
connection closes.

You might consider having two data types, text and binary, and when you
send text it's CRLF delimited, and when it's binary, you send along the
size.

-- Frank