shutDownRequest being called twice

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 25 10:04:33 EST 2004

Good question. I never asked myself about it before, I just used local
variable to share and retain value within handlers in the same script
and it does work.

I found this in the documentation :

The value of a script local variable is retained between handlers, but
is lost when you quit the application, when you close the stack (unless
its destroyStack property is false), or when the script is re-compiled.

So, if you are in one of those cases, you can use a script local
variable.

Thierry.