A bit stuck on creating a new image

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Sun Jan 25 07:38:43 EST 2004

Doug,

the 1st question that comes to my mind is : why do you feel the need to use
base64encode before sending before sending the data over a socket ?

I remember doing something similar last year (a client standalone was sending
imagedata to a CGI script for realtime update of web pages) and I don't
remember encoding the imagedata before sending it...

Am I missing something ?

Thanks,
JB