trouble with loading externals...

Thierry Arbellot thierry.arbellot at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 22 04:55:19 EST 2004

Hi,

"revzeroconf.bundle" is the external for MacOS X and "revzeroconf.dll"
is for Windows

You should copy the files in the revolution folder (what you did well)
if you want to use them from the IDE

Set the externals... command actually doesn't load the external.
The external is loaded when the stack is open.

Try the following:
open the stack
input the command set the externals of stack "cool" to
"revzeroconf.bundle" or set the externals of stack "cool" to
"revzeroconf.dll" according to the platform
save and close the stack
may be better to quit Rev
launch Rev and open the stack

Hope it helps