Chipp's alphatest (2)

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Jan 21 16:08:48 EST 2004

Thanks for all of you who helped with the alphaTest. Currently, I received
11 comments that it *didn't* work in OSX and 2 comments where it did work in
OSX (and 2 comments where it worked in OS9).

So, I'm still trying to figure out why it would work sometime and not
others....:-(
I'll keep the list posted if I figure it out.

best,

Chipp