APXL Schema - Using REV

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 20 10:48:40 EST 2004

Hello all listies,

I was a wondering, I am reading the XML usage in OSX and it turns out
that Keynote stores presentations in XML using Apples APXL Schema.
It would appear to me that REV using the APXL can open and display
Keynote presentations in Mac and Windows computers.
A REV Keynote presentation tool created in REV would be a valuable tool.

Also Powerpoint transfers to Keynote very quickly and easily. SO, A
person could in effect translate all powerpoint presentations to
keynote via Applescript and then open them in REV using XML and the
APXL from Apple.

This is huge in my opinion. Such a tool would have a large user base
for people looking for a better way to present graphics and data
without using PP or Director.

HHMMM....

Anyone else see the potential in this?

Contact me off list.

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102