How to list tables in an SQL database

Roger Kingston roger.kingston at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 20 03:25:29 EST 2004

Jan,

Thanks for your guidance.  I'll give it a try shortly.  Just to clarify,
when you say, "use the name of an existing query" do you mean the ID
number generated by a RevDBquery or are you referring to an automatic
query from the Rev Query Builder?

Sorry for submitting this question three times, but I was getting
'mailbox full' rejections.

Regards

Roger Kingston
8 Parsons Walk