revXMLPutIntoXMLNode - How do I create CDATA?

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jan 20 00:17:08 EST 2004

Dear revXML gurus - so - I use the revPutIntoXMLNode command to put
some text between a pair of tags, but how do I specify that I want it
to be CDATA? If the original xml includes CDATA and I write to that
node it becomes plain text.

Any ideas? Have I missed something (quite likely)? I'd really like to
be able to do this without having to have to write the data out and
then read it back in.

Cheers,

Terry...

Dr Terry Judd

Lecturer in Educational Technology (Design)
Biomedical Multimedia Unit
Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry & Health Sciences
The University of Melbourne