Burning a disc of files from within Rev

Thomas J McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Jan 19 20:31:06 EST 2004

Alex,

Is that what this was? A feature request?
I thought it sounded like a demand that someone on the list show how it
can be done complete with stack samples and exact coding.

Well, as a feature request I would agree with you and I think accessing
system wide commands is a good thing and I would vote yes to it. I mean
the finder window can burn a disc and the desktop can too etc. so sure
I would love to see REV do it to. But what about windows then? Should
we not also be able to access system wide commands available in windows
too?

I can see this being a very large feature request then.

my 4 cents worth.

Tom