import snapshot on Panther...

Carsten Levin itrunrev at itinfo.dk
Mon Jan 19 01:30:14 EST 2004

On 19/1-2004, at 4.40, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 1/18/04 8:40 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:
>
>> Can anyone get this to work? Create a new stack.
>> Type:
>> import snapshot
>> into msg. Then drag a rect and let me know if the resulting pasted
>> img is too dark. It's always dark on my iBook, but works fine on XP.
>
> It looks identical to the source image on my desktop G4 running 10.2.8.
>
> --

On my Mac OS X 10.3.2 with Revolution 2.1.2 the snapshot varies:
Sometimes it is 100 pct. darkened with the selection colour. At other
times it is partly darkened, a dark stripe at the top, etc. etc.
There seems to be a bug in the way Revolution does this. Until it is
solved you should probably use an utility like Snapz Pro to create your
dumps.
Best regards
Carsten