List Digests with Attachments

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sun Jan 18 22:00:33 EST 2004

Probably due to maintenance problems with the RunRev mail server I was
excluded from the use-revolution list for about a week.
After an exchange of a couple of posts with RunRev support I now get the
lists digests again, but in a changed format:

- after the numbered topic overview the individual posts remain
un-numbered, which makes it slightly more difficult to scroll quickly to
the post one is interested in.

- each list digest is now accompanied by attachments, the number of
attachments being (the number of posts in the digests + 4).

   Attachment 2 replicates the topic's overview.
   Then follow  replicates of the individual posts as attachments with
an extended form of the header.

 Does anybody else get this new form of the list digest with attachments?

Regards,

Wilhlm Sanke

     Example of  the header of an attachment