Standalone problem (windows)

Andrew Alw918 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 18 08:43:05 EST 2004

Hi, List.  Truly sorry if you've seen this post before, but my postings are
not appearing in my digests, so I can only assume that they are not sending.
Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone for their advice on my standalone
problems.  It seems like the Mac standalones download fine when I convert
them to a ".sit" file.
Meanwhile, I'm still having problems with the Windows standalone which
refuses to show the ask box when you hit a key.  I made sure that the "ask
box" option was checked in the Distribution Builder, and the problem
persists.
Any ideas?
Thanks so much
-Andrew