Scrolling Cards

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Jan 18 13:32:36 EST 2004

I tried that with the same results.  The group has a name.  I can reference
it from a button because I've created a button to restore it to it's
original configuration.

Here's the button script.  There's no doubt it correctly references the
group...

on mouseUp
  set the rect of stack "oyf structural charting" to 8,89,1014,721
  set the lockloc of group "gallery group" to false
  set the width of group "gallery group" to 780
  set the height of group "gallery group" to 106
  set the loc of group "gallery group" to 610,53
  set the rect of group "gallery group" to 220,0,1000,106
  set the lockloc of group "gallery group" to true
  set the hScrollBar of group "gallery group" to true
end mouseUp

The group is definitely locked according to all the tests I can make... Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139