use-revolution Digest, Vol 4, Issue 86

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sat Jan 17 23:48:22 EST 2004

On Jan 17, 2004, at 12:37 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> This is where Alex showed what his trouble text looked like.  My mail
> has spaces between the letters, but it seems he had other characters.
> I thought he converted them to spaces for the mail.  Maybe my mail
> client or the list server converted them.  Maybe they were not
> converted for the digest and the digest generator gagged on them.

Sorry for screwing things up.

I paid my karma back when I had a disk crash on Friday and lost 2 weeks
of email. Luckily I didn't lose any programming work. Anyone who's
using Apple's Backup.app - be careful. It's pretty flakey. I'd be glad
to rant about it off-list if anyone is interested. Now investigating
instead the version of rsync that handles HFS+ multifork info.

--
Alex Rice | Mindlube Software | http://mindlube.com