A couple of very basic Rev object questions

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Sat Jan 17 20:28:55 EST 2004

I am finding myself creating multiple substacks of the main stack in my
application - one for each kind of window.

But each window only has one card.

Question 1 - I have been putting some handlers in the stack script and some
in the card script. But when there is just one card, it doesn't really
matter which you put them in, right?

Question 2 - Since each substack only has one card, I have been naming the
card "mainCard" and doing control references like:

button "thisButton" of card "mainCard" of stack "thisStack"

Is there a shorter way of making these references since there is only once
card in the stack?

Thanks,

Doug Lerner, Tokyo