Field settings

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Fri Jan 16 09:30:43 EST 2004

Yes, that was it.  I found two groups I hadn't remembered were there,
leftover from when I originally built the stack in HC.  One appears to have
no purpose.  Nothing obvious is affected by making it invisible, but it's
nested, so I can't remove it.  I think I'll have to rebuild that card/stack
from scratch.  Thanks, Sarah.