function for listing all objects in a stack.

shishilite at hotpop.com shishilite at hotpop.com
Fri Jan 16 03:18:56 EST 2004

This should work. Put this function in the stack script.

To list all fields in a stack:

function listFields
   put the cardNames of this stack into myCardNames
  repeat for each line thisLine in myCardNames
    repeat with x=1 to the number of controls on cd thisLine
      if word 1 of the the long name of control x is "field" then
        put the long name of control x & cr after myFields
      end if
    end repeat
  end repeat
  return myFields