Field settings

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Jan 16 00:41:15 EST 2004

David, this is often caused by a section of a GROUP overlapping the
field.
Although the individual members of a group are probably not overlapping
your field, if you select the group itself, you may find that the
rectangle of the group does intrude on to your field. Move the group
behind the field and the editing cursor should re-appear.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/