Why are bugs from September still untouched?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Jan 14 12:04:18 EST 2004

On Wednesday, January 14, 2004, at 09:46 AM, Alex Rice wrote:

> On Jan 14, 2004, at 7:42 AM, Dar Scott wrote:
>> I know what you mean.  I entered the matchText() crash bug back in
>> August.  It is still at NEW.
>
> HA! I can top that. I have a July 13 2003 bug, with 20 votes, that has
> been assigned, but it still NEW and has no comments from the engineer.

Oh, yeah!  Mine is bug #16 and it has a severity of--hey!--normal.
What is a crash doing at normal?  Maybe I didn't set this high enough.
I thought I did.

(I don't see what bug you mean, Alex.  Do you mean "naming collisions"?
  I am not able to find the date of original entry in the Bugzilla data.)

Dar Scott