text encoding gotcha?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Jan 14 02:43:48 EST 2004

On Jan 13, 2004, at 11:36 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> Actually is useful that Revolution left the
> clipboard in their native state. You can paste
> images and paths to files in this way.

Alejandro- didn't mean to freak out on you there :-) You are right too.
I agree that the multiple data types on the pasteboard is a beneficial
feature. Also I feel that the IDE should be bit smarter about it what
it allows to be pasted where.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>