text encoding gotcha?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 01:36:41 EST 2004

on Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:55:35 -0700
Alex Rice wrote:

>Any chance you copy-pasted the contents of the field,

>from another app?

>It seems in my case Revolution is not checking the
>contents of the clipboard carefully enough, or
>is misinterpreting the clipboard encoding.

Actually is useful that Revolution left the
clipboard in their native state. You can paste
images and paths to files in this way.

Most recent apps do not convert either the data
in the clipboard.

When I need unformatted text, I paste first in
notepad and then copy from notepad to paste
in the application.

al

=====
Visit my site: