OT: animation [was Re: iMovie vs Final Cut Pro-- and Final Cut Express]

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Wed Jan 14 00:06:37 EST 2004

On Jan 13, 2004, at 9:11 PM, erik hansen wrote:

> thanks for the information.

Can you tell I like LivingCels? :-)

> when all is said and done,
> can you script where & when these things
> will happen from inside Revolution?

That depends on what graphic/animation formats you are ultimately
working with. Personally I am thinking about using Quicktime and or AVI
for cut scenes and intros, and a combination of PNG frames and animated
GIFs for interactive animation. I think there will be a high degree of
interactivity and control. I hope so- because I intend to use it for
games.

Alex Rice <alex at mindlube.com> | Mindlube Software |
<http://mindlube.com>