what about a Latin America Rev User Group (Re: Am I the only Brazilian in here?)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Jan 13 22:25:10 EST 2004

On Jan 13, 2004, at 10:51 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:
>> I was thinking about creating a Brazilian
>> Revolution User Group (if there's enought to form
>> a group) or at least a Latin America User Group
>> (My spanish is ugly but I would learn if needed).
>
> In what area do yo think that RunRev could
> earn more followers in Brazil?
>
> Stablished programmers or beginners users?
> Education or Enterprise?

I think that some articles sent to popular magazines would do the
trick, also I think it's easier to win the beginners than the older
ones.
Here enterprizes are very "superticious" they trust only Visual Basic
stuff, MS SQL and .NET... So educational market is better for now.

> You could write a FAQ in portuguese about RunRev.
> I'm doing the same in spanish.

Thats nice, I could translate your FAQ so we have the same Q&A...

As for the page we could do it together, and some nice stack like
revNET would be fun.

Something like a Latin America Revolution User Group, that sounds
nice...
we could do content togheter in both spanish and portuguese.

Cheers