Am I the only Brazilian in here?

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 19:51:28 EST 2004

on Tue, 13 Jan 2004
Andre Garzia wrote:

>I was thinking about creating a Brazilian
>Revolution User Group (if there's enought to form
>a group) or at least a Latin America User Group
>(My spanish is ugly but I would learn if needed).

In what area do yo think that RunRev could
earn more followers in Brazil?

Stablished programmers or beginners users?
Education or Enterprise?

>We could spread the Revolution here...
>or better we could teach the rest of the world...

You could write a FAQ in portuguese about RunRev.
I'm doing the same in spanish.

>We could join forces, make a nice blog with
>tutorials in our languages,

Agreed! Tutorial for beginners, made in MC/RR.
Tutorials that promote reading ...
the documentation.  ;)

al

=====