CGI Presentation at Revolution Seminar

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jan 13 19:10:15 EST 2004

I spoke at the Revolution Seminar on how to use Revolution as a CGI
engine, and explained how to write CGIs using Transcript. Some folks
there asked for access to my presentation materials, so I have posted my
notes, files, CGI scripts, and the presentation stack I used. The flower
pictures are in there too. I haven't made any attempt to turn it into a
real tutorial; if you weren't at the presentation it may not make a lot
of sense. But there should be enough information there to jog the
memories of the folks who did attend, and perhaps even to help those who
didn't.

<http://www.hyperactivesw.com/downloads/IntroRevCGIs.zip>

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com