[ANN] libEmail v1.00 and libSmtp v2.00

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 13:27:53 EST 2004

Hi Shao Sean,

You have done a extraordinary good work with these
email libraries.

shaosean wrote:

>libSmtp has been re-written and all of the email
>encoding features that were found in the previous
>versions have all been off-loaded to libEmail.

>What's new in libSmtp v2
>- almost 100% re-written
>- more robust error handling
>- everything should be "threaded" (wait with
messages)
>- better smtp authentication support and handling

When I used smpt library, it send emails using the
account and password of the current internet
connection. So, the mails sender was the owner
of the internet account, not always the real sender.
This will make that some messages get trashed
because the sender is not know by the receiver.

How could I send an email using my own user name
and password from a computer in a local area
network connected to the internet in a laboratory?

[snip]

>As always, feel free to write with comments,
>suggestions or fixes for "undocumented features" ;-)

Now that you ask... Could you make that libsmtp
use the free yahoo or hotmail accounts to send
and receive messages? :))

KeepUp the good work!

al

=====